Introducing, the Poinsettia! This drink is awfully pretty in addition to being pretty easy to make too! While we love traditional champagne, take a moment to toast to the holidays with something a little different this holiday season. Cheers!
Champagne Cocktail Basics
- Chill your sparkling wines. Keep them about 42-45° F.
- Don’t use cheap sparkling for cocktails. Good ingredients make a good drink!
- Don’t use the highest end sparkling either. Drink your Dom straight.
- As most sparkling wine drinks are on the sweet side, use a dry sparkling [such as Brut].
- Chill the glass [flute] ahead of time. Sparkling wine likes to be served well chilled.
- Pour small amounts of sparkling in at a time to prevent foam over. Repeat until the glass is filled.