Ten Published Tastings!
Our Executive Chef, Elgin Woodman, received the honor of being featured in the first catering cookbook by the International Caterer’s Association, Inside the Recipe Box of the Catering Chef, available now here!
Eleven ICA Chefs came together to share their recipes and overall philosophy on cooking, food and the career path they’ve chosen to follow. Complete with full color photography, over 100 recipes and tips from the best catering chefs in the nation, this is a must own for every professional culinary master! (Or Master-in-Training!)
Here’s the list of what our favorite chef submitted:
1. Passion Fruit Pisco Sour
2. Curried Mango Chutney Over Goat Cheese served with Plantains*
3. Chipotle Spiced Short Rib on Manchego Flatbread
4. Truffled Calabaza Soup with Cinnamon Sour Cream and Toasted Pepitas
5. Salmon Carpaccio and Fruit Summer Rolls with a Spicy Cilantro Lime Sauce
6. Quinoa Crusted Snapper and Yuca Fries with Sour Orange Mojo
7. Chilled Tri-Melon Soup with Watermelon Sorbet and Verjus Reduction
8. Seared Alaskan Halibut with a Grilled Nectarine Salsa
9. Sweet Corn and Queso Fresco Pie
10. Caramelized Pineapple-Goat Cheesecake with a Peppered Caramel Sauce
*Featured Above | Curried Mango Chutney Over Goat Cheese, Served with Plantains (Click for Recipe!)
It also makes a great belated Christmas present for that special co-worker who thought of buying you something…..even though you forgot. We’ll say it was backordered. 🙂