To Be Jolly!
We have just the spirit to send you Fa La La La La-ing through the holidays. Believe it or not, we do have lives outside of work, and are always thinking of ways to make our holiday parties a little more fun than everyone else’s! Coincidentally enough, we took on the task of creating some great cocktails for the holidays as a recent marketing project, which will complement your already perfect spiked eggnog! We’ll be sharing our recipes throughout the month, so get your mixers ready!
- 5 ounces high quality vodka
- 2 ounces of white crème de menthe
- 1/2 ounce of peppermint schnapps
- crushed candy canes
- peppermint salt water taffy
- maraschino cherry
1. Pour ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously.
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish simply with a candy cane.
You can always add more JOY to your garnish with a rim of crushed candy canes, skewer peppermint swirled salt water taffy, and add a maraschino cherry finisher. Cheers!